NOVEMBER 2019: Foreigners applying for a Non O-A visa will be required to purchase health insurance from October 31, 2019 Non–Immigrant Visa “O-A” (Long Stay). If you are getting insurance make sure you apply to just Thailand no other countries if youre wanting to save money.
This type of visa may be issued to applicants aged 50 years and over who wish to stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 1 year without the intention of working. Holder of this type of visa is allowed to stay in Thailand for 1 year.

  THAILAND'S FIRST VISA NEWS since 1999 but for visas ask our office.

is Thailand's online news for expats and foreigners living in Thailand and neighbouring countries. It is the only such visa guide to border openings and up to date info on companies, immigration laws and changes to various laws in Thailand. It is also a source of useful information on dos and don'ts if you are in business in Thailand or just living here. 


   Submit ad ONCE ONLY! normal text (no html tags)

   We will send further instructions to you once received & how to make payment

   Visa News updates

   All business law changes as they occur & what you should do

   Law consultation on anything Thailand related

   All border changes and Immigration news updates

   Excellent English speakers


The Immigration Act's Section 38 requires that landlords must report the presence of any foreign tenants to authorities within 24 hours of their arrival. You can do online as some managements of condos etc will not do it. Section 37 imposes the same rule on foreigners. They must report their nightly whereabouts, as and when they move around the country. A fine of 800 to 2,000 baht and the risk a foreigner may be denied extension or renewal of their visa or work permit. If you use an Apple computer download the app here [ Section 38 TM30] If you use a PC windows then download the app here [ Section 38 TM30]

Once you have filled out this form we will send to you our Bangkok Bank details. We then require you to fax or scan the deposit form and return to our Office:

                            Thanks !!   


  Renting or buying a house or condo in Chiangmai use   [  Asia Real Estate ]

[ Visas ] [  Work Permit Letters to Ed ]  [ More about Chiangmai Trader News ] [ Non immigrant Visas ] [ Lawyer costs & services ] [ Bangkok fees ] [ Visas ] [ Work Permits ] [ Companies ] [ Amity Treaty ] [ Foreign Company Office ] [ Limited Partnerships ] [ Tourist visas ] [ Residency Visa] [ 1 year visa ] [ Visa Extension ] [ Visa newsletters ] [ Visa Myanmar ] [ Visa Cambodia ] [ Visa Nepal ] [ Expat News ] [ USA Report Birth ] [ Thai license ]  [ Company tax ] [ Income tax ] [ Company VAT ] [ Bank Accounts ] [ Marriage Laws ] [ Marry in Thailand ] [ Thai divorce ] [ Insurance Cover] [ Importing to Thailand ] [ Importing Cars & Vehicles to Thailand ] [ Leasing land ] [ House buying guide ] [ Security & Protection ] [ Foreign embassies ] [ Letter of Credit ] [ Terms-FAQ's ] [ Classified ads ] [ Currency Convert Table ] [ Accounting & tax ] [ Wills & inheritance ] [ NEW VISA costs ]

 COPYRIGHT: No parts or parts of this website may be copied, printed or circulated for publication in any form or part of without the express written permission

.  All infringements will be an infringement on the Copyrights of this website  and we will act according to Thai law. Please view:  FAQTERMS    






Check out anything about Thailand on Asia Trading Post: from Business to Visas to Companies or just General. Free help. Click on:


Best  Property realty in ChiangMai & North Thailand


Thailand & China outsourcing Products


 The world's top search engine 



Check out anything about Thailand on Asia Trading Post: from Business to shipping. Free help. Click on:


Copyright 2001 Asia Realty Estate email: